Donor Thank You BBQ & Summer Reunion
Thursday August 10, 2023
We're excited to announce the merger of two special summer events! This is an invite-only event for all donors and any alumni from the Classes of 1983 and prior to come back to campus for a cookout on Mary Lyon Lawn.
Noon - BBQ on Mary Lyon Lawn
12:30pm - Welcome remarks
1:15pm - Sing, dance, and be merry on Mary Lyon Lawn and Skip Whitmore '69 and his band, The Full Turn. They will perform classics, hits, and rock from all eras on stage until 3:30pm.
1:30pm - Campus tours offered, Reunion spaces available, Archives in Lamson Library, Storytelling on the porch of Holmes Alumni House, viewing of the Old Man of the Mountain exhibit at the Museum of the White Mountains
3:30pm - Event concludes
- Current Plymouth State donors have been sent a postcard and email invitation with instructions to RSVP. If you're a donor and misplaced or did not receive the postcard or email, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alumni who are not yet donors, or who still need to renew this year, are invited to join our community of donors with a registration of $50, which includes $20 for the BBQ and a $30 tax deductible gift to the Plymouth Opportunity Scholarship Angel Fund. REGISTER HERE
- Celebrate your Class Reunion and Plymouth State during our new Summer Reunion date of August 10 (rescheduled from July 27-28), as part of our Donor Thank You Barbeque.
Contact Assistant Director for Alumni Relations Lauren Wentworth at email@example.com if you have any questions or need help with online registration, or call the Alumni Relations Office at (603) 535-2428.
PLEASE NOTE: This event is exclusive for our alumni and friends who are donors. If you are celebrating a Reunion and have not yet made a gift this year, we invite you to join our community of donors at give.julescrafter.com.
*Last updated 8/3/23 at 12:30pm
Classes of 1950's
Peter '58 and Jody Graham
Joan '58 and Hugh MacDonald
Classes of 1960's
Mary Freitas '60
Raymond and Shirley Mullaly '61
Paul and Barbara Cullen '62
Dottie Nazarian '62
Dick Chandler '63
Barbara Garneau '63 and Ken Knowlton
Alna '65 and Dick Stevens
Dave '67 and Linda '70 Anderson
Ed '68 and Joyce Melanson
Rusty '69 and Marcia Ross
Robert '69 and Crystal '71 Skinner
Classes of 1970's
Linda '70 and Dave '67 Anderson
John '70 and Kathy '71 Barry
Dorothy '71 and James Gallagher
Bill '71 and Theresa Raymond
John '71 and Maureen '73 Clark - 50th Reunion
Crystal '71 and Robert '69 Skinner
Diane '72 and William Pease
John and Brenda Grady '73 - 50th Reunion
Maureen Clark '73 - 50th Reunion
Stephen Holdsworth '73 - 50th Reunion
Stephen Holdsworth '73 - 50th Reunion
Diane Pomeroy '73 - 50th Reunion
Abbie Terrones '73 and Richard High - 50th Reunion
Peter Cofran '74
William '75 and Doreen Lambert
Patricia McQuinn '75
Mary (Carter) Hinds '75
Ken Williams '75
Bud and Mary Crane '76
Robin Peters '76
Diane '76 and Richard Tiffany
Carol '76 and Ken Heuser
Tyler '76 and Patricia Foss
Joanne Nako '77
Norma Bursaw '77
Joan '77 and Rick '78 Forge
Terri Johnson '79
Natalie Murphy '79
Classes of 1980's
Patty Dillon '80
Walt '80 and Jody Kelly
Phil Haskell '81
Andrew Knight '84 and Nancy Goldston
Peter Land '84 and Deborah Ouillette
Althea '87 and Paul Goundrey
Craig '87 and Chris Souza
Classes of 1990's
Donna Charest '93
Lauren Lavigne '94
Philip Mathews '94 and Anne Jung-Mathews
Jen '96, Dan, and Liam Desloges
John Jenkinson '96
Judy '96 and Ron Landry
Kathy '99 and Frederick Kelsey
Katharina Kelsey '99
Chris '99, Anna, Eli, and Adam Kilmer
Classes of 2000's
Wes '02, Maxwell, Oliver, Harriet, and Racheal Roy
Bob Crosby '03
Dr. Linda Levy '04
Courtney O'Clair '04
Becky Woods '04
Sarah Robertson '05
Mike Currier '05
Jodi '07 and John Angus
Leslie Blakney '07
Rodney Ekstrom '09G
Debbie '15 and Mark Grotheer
Zach Penn '15
Katherine Desloges '19
Martha Leighton '19
Julie '22 and David Fagan
Meghan '22 and Eliza Schaffer
Friends of Plymouth State
Diane Arsenault and Peter Pirnie
Art and Karen Bourgeois
Carlos and Lisa Cerqueira
Karen, Cody, Jake, and Jason Currier
Peter & Kathryn Drexel
William and Vicki Dreyfus
Dick and Pat Hage
Dr. Viking Hedberg
Curtis Hill and Caitlyn Bradbury
Frederic Johnson and Sandra Dass
Patricia and Warren Gilman
P.T. and Jane Hart
Dr. Frederick Kelsey
John and Donna Lopardo
Mary Ann McGarry
Doug, Susan, Micah, & Rachael McLane
Joanne and Paul Murphy
Doug and Sharon Smith
All updates, with special recognition for landmark Reunion years ('83, '78, '68, and '63), will appear in the next issue of Plymouth Magazine.
Reunion Update Form - What Have You Been Up To?
- Alumni Relations office hours are 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday. Stop into the Holmes Alumni House to say hello!
- mg摆脱网站 offers free parking in our Silver Center lots to all Plymouth visitors during Main Street construction this Summer.
- We also have a reserved space for all alumni and guests in the parking lot closest to Rounds Hall for our alumni and guests year-round.
- Lamson Library and Learning Commons is open for all NH residents, with free access to book borrowing and other resources.
- We are always happy to provide recommendations for places to eat, shop, stay or things to do!
Volunteer to be a Class Agent and help us connect and invite your classmates. If interested please contact Lauren Wentworth, Assistant Director of Alumni Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603) 535-2227. Class Agent responsibilities include reaching out and inviting classmates via mail, phone, email, or social media. mg摆脱网站 will provide outreach materials.
Additional questions? Contact the Alumni Relations Office at (603) 535-2428 or email@example.com.