myPlymouth is a self-service platform where you can access registration, student academic and financial resources, transcripts, degree works, personal information, mg摆脱网站 email, Canvas, library resources, and more.
Students should check their mg摆脱网站 email daily to ensure that they are receiving all official Plymouth State communications.
Please use the portal to request an enrollment verification (go to http://my.usnh.edu/ and search for "Enrollment Verification"). Please note that any verification received prior to the end of the add/drop period of the semester will state “pre-term enrollment” as course registrations and enrollment status can still change.
What does the error say? (Right corner of screen in red.)
You may have a hold or be ineligible to be in that course (missing pre-requisite, time-conflict, etc).
- If you have a hold, contact the office that placed the hold.
- If the error indicates one of these reasons (registration errors), you may request an override from the instructor.
Once your instructor grants the override, you need to register yourself for the course via myPlymouth, Self-Service.
Overrides will not bypass a hold.
For undergraduate students, dropping your last class during fall or spring is considered withdrawing from the university, please see the Frost House for more details.
Full drop policy can be found in the catalog.
Enrollment census is a process by which the university confirms you are attending classes. As a result it is important that your instructor is able to verify your attendance in each of you classes. For further information:
- If you feel that you qualify for a registration override, please contact your instructor. Also, see “error” section above.
- If you are looking for assistance with what to register for please call or email your academic advisor or the Academic and Career Advising Center
- If you are having problems registering yourself into a class please call or email the registrar’s office at 603-535-2345 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are having trouble getting access to your myPlymouth or access to Moodle please Call or email the helpdesk.
After final grades have been posted* and we have confirmed all degree requirements have been met, your diploma will be mailed to the address you provided on your graduation application approximately 4-6 weeks after the end of the semester.
*Please note that grades are due from instructors the Thursday after the semester has ended. Once all have been received, we can begin to award degrees and order diplomas.
Some common reasons are holds on your account, you did not complete your requirements (ie missing credits, incomplete grades, GPA too low), and/or you changed your address after you filed your graduation application
Details are communicated to you by mg摆脱网站 email. If you still have questions after you’ve checked your email please contact email@example.com.
There is a distinction between having your degree awarded and walking in the Commencement Ceremony.
- The degree is awarded and the student receives a diploma only after the Registrar’s office has certified successful completion of all degree and institutional requirements.
- Walking in the commencement ceremony is the act of honoring and celebrating academic achievement.
For the information regarding the ceremony, please visit the page on commencement.