Unless otherwise noted, all registrar forms are Adobe fillable PDFs.
Before filling out a PDF, please download the document to your computer. Fill in the information and save the completed form to your computer before attaching to an email.
Online forms will require your mg摆脱网站 User Credentials.
Incoming New and Transfer Students
All changes for incoming students begin with Admissions.
Current and Former Students
- Change Catalog
- Declaration or Change of Undergraduate Major and/or Option
- Declaration of Second Undergraduate Option
- Declaration of Undergraduate Minor or Certificate
- Request to Remove an Undergraduate Minor/Option/Certificate or Second Major
- Graduate Program Change or Addition
- Undergraduate Student Request
- Institutional Credit by Exam
- Undergraduate Student Transfer Credit Request
- Graduate Student Request
- Graduate Student Transfer Credit Request
- Change of Name Form
- Release Education Records (for students) – available in the registrar’s office
Prior to leaving, students must inform the academic student advocate of their intention to withdraw from the University and complete an online a withdrawal form. To access the survey and form please go to the Frost House webpage.
Withdrawing from the University prior to the beginning of the final examination period, when all University obligations have been met, means that students’ academic records are not adversely affected by the semester in which they withdraw. A notation of W will be recorded on students’ transcripts. If students withdraw after the beginning of the final examination period, without taking final examinations, failing grades will be recorded on students’ transcripts for the semester in which they withdrew.
Students may request a leave of absence from studies for one or two consecutive semesters’ absence from Plymouth (this policy applies only to continuous fall and spring semesters; early spring and summer sessions are not considered to be a part of a student’s regular continuous enrollment). A leave of absence is appropriate if the student intends to return to the University following a temporary absence for compelling reasons, which may include but are not limited to: military service, family emergencies, or medical reasons. Eligible students who apply for and receive a leave of absence retain their Plymouth email account, access to myPlymouth, and the ability to register online. No readmission application or fees are required if the student re-enrolls for a fall or spring semester immediately following the leave of absence. If there is no intent to return to the University, or if a student is unable to return following the leave of absence period, the regular withdrawal procedure should be followed. To begin the Leave of Absence process, please go to the Frost House webpage.
Eligibility for a Leave of Absence
To be eligible for a leave of absence the following criteria must be met:
- The student must be matriculated during the semester in which the leave of absence is requested.
- The student must be in good academic standing.
- The student must not be subject to university initiated disciplinary action.
- The student must have no restrictions/holds on their registration.
- The student must provide documentation to support the leave of absence request.
Additional Conditions for a Leave of Absence
- Students have the right to request a leave of absence more than once, but may not exceed a total of two years for all approved requests.
- Students have the right to return earlier than the initially agreed upon return date.
- Students who do not return to Plymouth at the end of the leave of absence period will be withdrawn from the university and must follow all procedures for readmission if, in the future, they seek to re-enroll as a matriculated student.
- Students are not eligible to receive financial aid payments from the university during the leave of absence period.
- Students may not live in on-campus residential facilities, attend classes, or seek/maintain university sponsored employment during a leave of absence. Students may not enroll in early spring or summer sessions if those alternative sessions fall within the time period of the requested leave of absence.
- Students are responsible for understanding all implications of a leave of absence, including but not limited to the following:
- Potential loss of financial aid
- Potential loan repayment
- Potential loss of health insurance coverage
If a student currently receives financial aid, their financial aid award will be reevaluated as a result of the leave.
Process for Requesting a Leave of Absence
To request a leave of absence, a student must complete the online form found on the Frost House webpage.
Returning from a Leave of Absence
A student returning from a leave of absence is automatically reactivated for matriculation by the registrar, effective with the subsequent fall or spring semester following the leave.
Please note that several of these forms are fill-able pdfs. You may download the form to your computer, fill in the information, and save it.
If you require on-campus notary services, please reach out to one of the notaries on the list.
On-campus notaries are available to witness the signing of important documents at no charge.
|Angela Marino-Boynton||Academic Operations Manager||Samuel Read Hall Building, 208A|
|Cheryl Meserve||Events and Conference Planning||Centre Lodge|
|Dave Gyger||Athletics||Ice Arena/Welcome Center|
|Jennifer Smith||University Advancement||Holmes Alumni House|
|Kathy Melanson||Academic Operations Manager||Rounds Hall, 108|
|Marsi Wisniewski||Academic Operations Manager||Boyd Hall 124|
The mg摆脱网站 registrar’s office is available to prepare transcripts and/or diplomas to send to the State of NH. Please follow the steps below.
Once the document(s) have been signed, the student must make arrangements with the State of NH to complete the process.
The student decides which document(s) need to be signed and notarized per their individual situation. The state of NH requires that the university registrar’s signature on the document(s) be notarized. mg摆脱网站 has notaries on campus to aid in this process.
The student may mail or drop document(s) off in the registrar’s office.
If mailing the document(s) – Your mailed packet must include a letter asking the registrar to sign/notarize the included document(s), and a pre-addressed/stamped proper-sized envelope for the documents to be returned to the student. Please take into consideration that the document(s) may need to be folded to fit into the envelope.
- In this letter, the student must include their email and phone number in case we have questions and any other pertinent information.
- Mail should be addressed to: Plymouth State University, Office of the Registrar, 17 High Street, MSC #7, Plymouth, NH 03264
If dropping off the document(s) in Speare 115, the student must email email@example.com to make arrangements ahead of the drop off.
- If dropping off and returning at a later date for pickup, the process is the same as mailing, but the student does not need to supply a return envelope.
- If dropping off and waiting, this process is not instantaneous, so an appointment must be made.
If the apostille is for a diploma, the registrar requires the original diploma to be provided. If the student does not want to deface their original diploma – they may order a new diploma using the Diploma Reorder form and select “pick-up”. The cost is $45 and takes approximately 3 weeks for the diploma to arrive at mg摆脱网站.
If the apostille is for a transcript, the student will need to order an official paper transcript at transcripts and select “pick-up” order. The cost is $5.75 and takes approximately 5-7 business days.
Document(s) will be either mailed back to the student in the student-provided preaddressed/stamped envelope or handed to the student in the office.